Ultra Boost Cheap

Ответить
JamesKig

Ultra Boost Cheap

Сообщение JamesKig » 25 авг 2019 19:33

Panthers: LB Shaq Thompson, Для просмотра ссылок Вы должны быть авторизованы на форуме. the team's first-round pick, was impressive in his preseason debut. He broke up two passes, including a long pass along the sideline to Jordan Cameron, saving a touchdown. "I wasn't as sharp from a technique standpoint as I would like to be, but that will come with more Для просмотра ссылок Вы должны быть авторизованы на форуме. reps," Thompson said.
Ryan Mallett gave Houston (1-2) an early lead with a 5-yard pass to Для просмотра ссылок Вы должны быть авторизованы на форуме. DeAndre Hopkins on the opening drive.
The Saints open a three-day rookie camp on Friday.
PUMP THE BRAKES: Atlanta's offensive line, which earned praise for solid play in recent weeks, was less impressive. Ryan was sacked three times in the first half after taking six combined sacks over the first four games. Atlanta center Mike Person did not return after suffering a sprained ankle in the third quarter. He was replaced by reserve guard James Stone, who had a couple sketchy shotgun snaps to Ryan.
"You've heard it from me time and time again: It's a lot of fun to be in the huddle with such experienced guys," Fitzpatrick said. "All of them have the right look in their eye. That's a fun thing as a quarterback to step in and see that."

Ответить